Tuesday, April 22, 2014

One Year Ago

It's crazy to think that this time last year I began my fundraising for my four month semester trip to Israel. One year ago I was told it was not possible to get to Israel. 365 days or so later I am sitting at Kfar Tavor in the Galil writing about last years struggle. After a year of being optimistic and working my butt off to get here, it finally happened. I made my dream come true. My longtime dream of coming to Israel has been fulfilled because of my determination and my ability to convince my mother that I could do it. Despite her doubts, she was more supportive than I have ever seen a single person ever be to help someone achieve their goal. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful woman in my life and I would not be here without her. Both on earth and in Israel.

Thank you Mommy. <3

3 comments:

  1. We made this happen together. You were to optimistic and would take no for an answer. I'm so very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been such a pleasure reading about your amazing experiences in Israel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful that you were able to have the experience and that your parents supported you.

    ReplyDelete