Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January 29, 2014


To miss your best friends birthday is a little heartbreaking for both you and them. Today is Bailey Jayne Knowles' seventeenth birthday and I'm very upset that I can't be there to hug her and give her her present. (Which is the greatest present ever) so I wanted to dedicate a post to one if the most important people in my life. 

Bailey,
I miss you tons, you really are like my sister and I'm really sorry I can't be there today but I'm planning on waking you up with a phone call. I know you get to sleep until like nine but this call will be coming in at around 6:30 because you must know how much I love you. My mom is hopefully getting your present to you by the end of the well. I hope you have the greatest birthday of your life (even though I'm not there). Just know you're a wonderful human being and in the words of Peter Pan, "Never say goodbye because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting." I love you! Happy Birthday baby girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment